0.10 Kč per word Save
5 Kč per page
Are you an interpreter or a translator? Or looking for the best one?
Offer or find interpretation and translation services here. It's easier than you think !Start Now!
Legal document translation - Czech Republic
Legal translation - Czech Republic
Legal translation is one of the most specialized and important fields of translation because the results of an inaccurate translation are often significant. You can compare the importance of legal document translation with a medical document translation. Imagine, that a small error in a legal document translation can lead to delayed business contracts or court documents could be treated wrong and the defendants could be sent to jail by mistake. On Babr, you can find and hire a qualified legal translator Czech Republic to translate your legal documents to one of the following languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Norwegian, and other languages.
Among the regularly translated legal documents are:
- Contracts, agreements, non-disclosure agreements (NDA).
- Powers of attorney, criminal procedures, divorce proceedings.
- License agreements, prenuptial agreements, patents, law documents.
- Legal releases, litigation papers, company statutes, survey reports.
- Emails, correspondence, briefs, legal opinions, retainer agreements.
- Complaints, petitions, letters of intent, conveyances, privacy statements.
- Transcripts of evidentiary tape recordings, GDPR compliance statements.
- Social media evidence, supporting documentation for a visa.
- Insurance claim forms, force majeure clauses, explicitly including COVID-19.
The price of a legal document translation in Czech Republic depends on many factors. The first factor being the urgency and complexity of the legal document. A legal translation of a simple complaint can be performed within a few hours, while a translation of the license agreement or criminal procedures translation might take several days or weeks and will cost more. A source and target language may also affect the price of the legal document translation, so a legal translation rate of a rare language is higher. For example, a translation of power of attorney from Korean to Estonian will cost much higher compared to a translation from English to French, just because fewer legal translators available for this language combination. Also, if you need an urgent legal translation in Czech Republic, you can expect a 20 to 25% increase in price. An average price for a legal translation in Czech Republic is 0.05 to 0.10 EUR per word, while a translation of a medical A4 page costs in the range of 12-29 EUR.